Computer operation is normal, the network environment is normal, the game operation is correct, why can’t connect the web page to carry on the game? This situation may be your DNS can not be normal to connect to the web site
What is DNS?
The Domain Name Systems (DNS) is the phonebook of the Internet. Humans access information online through domain names, like nytimes.com or espn.com. Web browsers interact through Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. DNS translates domain names to IP addresses so browsers can load Internet resources.
How to prevent DNS hijacking?
DNS hijacking occurs when an application redirects your Web browser to other websites. This is a common symptom of a trojan or other malware infection on your computer. Even if you practice cautious Internet habits, a trojan can make your way onto your computer through an email attachment or clicked link. You can use the native tools in Windows to stop the DNS hijacker processes and remove the infection from your computer without relying on third-party software products.
For PC user
- Click on the Start menu, then click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Change Adapter Settings.
- Right click on the Wi-Fi network you are connected to, then click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (or Version 6 if desired).
- Click Properties.
- Write down any existing DNS server entries for future reference.
- Click Use The Following DNS Server Addresses.
- Replace those addresses with the 22.214.171.124 DNS addresses:
- For IPv4: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- For IPv6: 2606:4700:4700::1111 and 2606:4700:4700::1001
- Click OK, then Close.
- Restart your browser.
- You’re all set! Your device now has faster, more private DNS servers!