Faro : The West Card is a card games that has been around since 1800’s that is popular in the West. Gameplay re-introducing Faro in new version with easier, more fun game experience and exciting payout. The game is played with single deck of 52 cards. On every new round, new deck will be used.
How to Play
1. Player to place bet on the selected bet types before time runs out.
2. When the time’s out, no more bet will be accepted and system will randomize the card results.
3. The card on the top of the deck is exposed, known as “Soda” or burn card.
4. Dealer after that will distribute two cards. The 1st card is Lose card, followed by the 2nd card which is Win card.
5. If the result matches with player’s bet, player wins else lose.
For more info: